Live In The Moment: Even The Crows Pause In Wonder

 

Live In The Moment: Even The Crows Pause In Wonder

There are moments in life that seem ordinary at first but end up leaving a lasting impression on our hearts.

Recently, I witnessed one of those moments.

Two crows were sitting quietly beside the railway tracks. Both were completely still, their heads lifted toward the sky with their beaks slightly open, as if they were gazing at something magnificent above them.

I could not look away.

I found myself wondering what had captured their attention.

Perhaps I will never know.

But what I do know is what they taught me.

In that moment, I realized how often we rush through life looking down—at our phones, our schedules, and our worries. We become so consumed by what demands our attention that we forget to pause and simply look up.

Spiritually, crows have long been associated with wisdom, intuition, and transformation. While none of us can know exactly what these two crows were experiencing, their quiet stillness reminded me that nature has a remarkable way of inviting us back to the present moment.

For me, it was also a reminder that God often speaks through His creation.

A breathtaking sunset.

The sound of flowing water.

A gentle breeze.

A majestic heron.

Or two crows looking toward the heavens.

These moments invite us to slow down, breathe deeply, and remember that we are part of something far greater than ourselves.

The next time you feel overwhelmed or distracted, pause for a moment.

Look up.

You may not see what the crows were watching, but you might discover something even more meaningful, a renewed sense of peace, gratitude, and wonder.

Sometimes the greatest blessings aren't hidden.

They're simply waiting for us to notice them.




 

AFFIRMATION

 

Today, I Choose To Slow Down, Look Up, And Trust That Wisdom Can Be Found In The Simplest Moments. I Welcome God's Peace, Guidance, Wonder, And Joy Into My Heart. Every Day Holds A Miracle When I Am Fully Present.


With Love And Gratitude,


Aphroditi 💚




Comments

  1. Beautiful reflection. I especially appreciated the reminder that wonder often isn't something we have to search for, it's something we have to make time to notice. Whether through nature, a quiet moment, or simply looking up from the rush of daily life, those pauses can bring a sense of perspective and gratitude that we so often overlook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great reminder to pause and look around us :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful perspective and meditation. Nature knows how to be without too much fuss, if we observe she will teach us :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have a fitness and health question or tip to share? Get the conversation started here!