Little Luxury At Lure Hair Salon

 

Sometimes, the best moments are the ones you do not plan.

Today, I found myself craving a little pampering, so I called Lure Hair Salon to see if they could accommodate me for a wash and blow-dry. I was lucky enough to get an appointment right away, thanks to Iris at the front desk, who was incredibly friendly and accommodating.

And then I met Raymon.

What immediately impressed me was something so simple, yet so meaningful: he pronounced my name perfectly.

For me, those little details matter a lot. When someone takes the time to listen and get your name right, it makes you feel seen and I certainly felt seen and cared for at Lure.

The experience began with a wonderful hair wash and relaxing massage using luxurious Oribe products. There is something wonderfully indulgent about having someone take care of your hair while you simply sit back, relax, and enjoy the moment.

And then came the blow-dry!

Raymon did an incredible job. My hair looked beautiful, and I walked out feeling refreshed, polished, and, most importantly, special.

It reminded me that self-care doesn't always have to be complicated. Sometimes it's simply making an appointment, sitting in a salon chair, closing your eyes for a few minutes, and allowing someone else to take care of you.

We spend so much of our lives taking care of everything and everyone around us. It's important to remember to take a little time for ourselves, too.

Today, Lure Hair Salon gave me one of those beautiful little moments.

 Beautiful Wash

Relaxing Massage

 Luxurious Oribe Products

 Incredible Blow-Dry.

 And Wonderful People Who Made Me Feel Welcome!

Thank you to Iris for making my last-minute appointment possible and to Raymon for taking such wonderful care of me. I left Lure feeling fabulous and I will definitely be back!

Because sometimes a little beauty, a little pampering, and a little time for yourself can change the whole feeling of your day.

And that, to me, is another beautiful Aphroditi Moment. 

#LureHairSalon #LureSalon #VancouverHair #VancouverBeauty #Oribe #LuxuryHairCare #SelfCare #PamperYourself #AphroditiDinatis #AphroditiMoments #LiveInTheMoment #WellnessFridaysWithAphroditi



 

 With Love And Gratitude,


Aphroditi 

Comments